We at MouseBelt want to create an ecosystem that encourages blockchain innovation. That is why we are providing tools and resources to the people that need them most. We talked to over 35 student blockchain organizations in the U.S. and Canada and selected 10 of the most exceptional groups for sponsorship. These students are truly advancing blockchain technology in their communities.
In addition to monetary support, we want to provide internships and networking opportunities, assist in developing course and workshop curriculum, and give exclusive technical support for our open source tools. We believe investing in students is an integral part of enhancing the blockchain space. We hope to see many more students becoming blockchain engineers and building revolutionary products.
We are excited to announce our additional 5 Fall 2018 University Sponsorships:
- Chicago Booth Fintech Club - University of Chicago (#3 school in the country)
- Duke Blockchain Lab - Duke University (one of the top 10 schools in the nation)
- Blockchain at UCSB - UC Santa Barbara
- Badger Blockchain - University of Wisconsin Madison
- IU Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Club - Indiana University