REIMAGINE 2020 virtual conference series is bringing fans all the creepy crypto chronicles, dreadful DeFi dramas and blood curdling blockchain stories fit for a Halloween spook-tacular.
MouseBelt is excited to announce, along with our production partner, margin-first cryptocurrency exchange Multi.io, we are releasing version 4.0 of our virtual conference series REIMAGINE 2020 on October 31! This time our event will follow a Halloween theme: “Tales From the Crypt(o).”
Interviews with top technologists, business executives, students and educators alike will focus on the untold scary stories that keep our interviewees up at night: narrow escapes from the crush of regulators, misadventures with founders and competitors, and projects resurrected from the dead!
Our last three events in the REIMAGINE 2020 series have featured over 200 hours of interviews from 160 speakers in 22 countries. Notable speakers include:
- Erik Voorhees, Brock Pierce, Andreas Antonopoulos, Justin Sun, Charles Hoskinson, Roger Ver, Craig Wright, Mark Yusko, Dan Held, and many others.
- Chainlink, KAVA Labs, MyEtherWallet, eToro, SyntheticX, Ampleforth, SKALE Labs, Bison Trails, BinanceX
The events have been wildly popular across social media:
- Twitter: 3.48M impressions, 46K visits, 8K mentions, 2.5k retweets
- Facebook: 1.3M page reach, 1.5M event reach, 28.4k event signups
- Periscope: 200K minutes streamed, 58K live viewers, 90K replay viewers
- YouTube: 215k minutes watched, 390K impressions, 32k views
- General: 20k website visits, 4 major articles, 6k people involved in giveaways
Our newest series will feature all-new content produced with the support of our Blockchain Education Alliance partners with many never-before seen interviewees. Student blockchain organizations from MouseBelt University will also participate.
This virtual conference and networking event is designed to connect blockchain talent to infrastructure and industry. The goal is to shed some light on the dark sides of building a decentralized future. We hope these stories can serve as both entertainment and advice for the students and startups tuning in.
“We want to bring some good old-fashioned fun to our viewers who may be stuck at home this Halloween. We’re telling the stories they don’t always get to hear,”
— Ashlie Meredith, Head of Education at MouseBelt
MouseBelt is an ecosystem promoting blockchain innovation by supporting hands-on development of the emerging projects and leaders in the industry.